Promoting Values and Creating Value
September 20, 2021 ~ Written by: W.B. “Bud” Kirchner
It has been a while since we’ve checked in around some previous themes – in today’s case, “values in business”.
As a refresher, we’ve written over a dozen articles with the most popular being:
- Is There Something Wrong with Our Wiring?
- Positioning Between the Poles: Is right really right and wrong really wrong?
- Financialization As a Symptom
- Human Nature as A Cause
- Two Steps Forward – One Step Back
- Our Wiring Isn’t Getting Any Better?!?!
- Makers & Takers: Why Can’t We Get This Right
- There Is a Special Place in Hell for Takers
- Takers – A Result of the Imp of the Perverse – Part 1
- “Takers”- Adding Another Perspective to the Discussion
- Is There Any Explanation for the Way We Act? Part 1: Review of Past Perspectives on Ethics and Values in Business
- Is There Any Explanation for the Way We Act? Part 2: Latest Insight from a Lost and Found Situation
- Creating and Promoting Values
Still further on this topic is a case study that proves value-based business can work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJzSiACjIqc
About the Author: W.B. “Bud” Kirchner is a serial entrepreneur and philanthropist with more than 50 years of business success. He is not a scientist or an academic but he does have a diversified exposure to neuroscience, psychology and related cognitive sciences. Generally speaking, the ideas he expresses here are business-angled expansions of other people’s ideas, so when possible, he will link to the original reference.